Flavio Cultrera Muñoz
T: 0044 (0) 208 439 8816
Flavio is an international lawyer (qualified as an Attorney and Counselor-at-Law in the State of New York) specialising in energy law.
He has previously worked on renewable energy projects ranging from hydro to solar in various jurisdictions at an international multilateral organisation and regional level at a well-known U.S based hydropower company.
- LLB – University of Kent, UK
- LLM (International Business and Economic Law) –Georgetown University Law Center, USA
- LPC – City University London, London
- Attorney and Counselor-at-Law of the State of New York (2019)
- English (Fluent)
- Italian (Fluent)
- Spanish (Fluent)
Organisations and Memberships
- Member of the Latin American Law Student Association and Foreign Lawyers at Georgetown University Law Center
- American Bar Association
- Assisted and contributed to the preparation of the World Bank Doing Business Project report 2017.
- ‘Papua New Guinea and the challenges of LNG’ in About Oil Magazine no 33/2016
- ‘Thailand’s Royal Decree to Regulate Cryptos’ in Bitlegal (22nd May 2018)
- ‘Revision to Virtual Currency Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines’ in Bitlegal (17th July 2018)
- ‘Colorado: Senate Bill 18-086 — Concerning the Use of Cyber Coding Cryptology For State Records’ in Bitlegal (24th July 2018)
- ‘Poland Introduces New Bill to Simply and Clarify Crypto Taxation’ in Bitlegal (10th September 2018)