T: +44 (0) 208 439 8818
Ramy is a dual qualified lawyer admitted to the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales and to the Egyptian Bar Association.
Having worked at law firms in Egypt and the United Arab Emirates and the Dubai offices of Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez), Ramy has cross-border corporate and commercial experience, particularly, in the Middle Eastern energy sector.
- LLB – Alexandria University (2004)
- LLM (Maritime Law) – London Metropolitan University (2007)
- LLM (Oil and Gas Law) – Robert Gordon University (2010)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law (2016)
- Legal Practice Course – University of Law (2018)
- Admitted as an Attorney at the Egyptian Bar Association (2008)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (2020)
- Arabic (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Organisations and memberships:
- Committee member of the Arab Lawyers Association in the UK.
- Member of the Arab Lawyers Union based in Cairo.