T: +44 (0) 208 439 8818
Ramy is a lawyer admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association since 2008 and is currently qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales at LXL LLP.
Having worked at law firms in Egypt and the United Arab Emirates and the Dubai offices of Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez), Ramy has cross-border corporate and litigation experience, particularly, in the Middle Eastern energy sector. He also worked as a legal editor at Thomson Reuters.
- LLB – Alexandria University (2004)
- LLM (Maritime Law) – London Metropolitan University (2007)
- LLM (Oil and Gas Law) – Robert Gordon University (2010)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law (2016)
- Legal Practice Course – University of Law (2018)
- Admitted as an Attorney at the Egyptian Bar Association (2008)
- Trainee Solicitor (England and Wales)
- Arabic (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Organisations and memberships:
- Committee member of the Arab Lawyers Association in the UK.
- Member of the Arab Lawyers Union based in Cairo.