Aviation and Space
We offer legal services to Governments and state-owned companies as well as private corporations and start-ups in the aviation, aerospace, and space sectors on a wide range of regulatory, corporate, finance, and resolving major multijurisdictional claims in the UK and internationally.
Our team has experience in advising on a broad range of aviation-related matters, and our offering encompasses a range of facets of the space industry’s legal concerns, domestically and internationally – we monitor national and international space laws as they apply to governments and private companies.
We assist major industry participants and support aerospace and space start-ups that are establishing in or relocating to the UK from overseas on their corporate and restructuring, commercial aspects, finance, and with regulatory and licensing.
We have experience and can advise clients on a range of matters including:
- asset-based financing;
- national, European and international regulatory aspects;
- commercial contracts;
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions
- selling, purchasing, and leasing of aircrafts and aircraft equipment,
- local and international aviation regulatory regimes and treaties
- licensing of outer space activities and space objects;
- commercial exploitation of space resources;
- drafting national space laws;
- drafting position papers and responses to consultations;
- insurance and liability;
- property and ownership;
- remote sensing;
- satellites and launch services;
- space tourism;
- multilateral space treaties;
- international trade; and
- dispute resolution.